Hint: Use 'j' and 'k' keys
to move up and down

Ben Blease

Works in progress, final images, breakdowns, and tutorials.

Marussia B2 Interactive Model

I imported the Marussia B2 into clara.io, a fully online (free) editor and web viewer.

2 months ago

Tagged with:  #marussia  #b2  #blender

I’ve been working on a low poly Marussia B2, perhaps to be used in games.  These renders were in cycles, but will export to game engine soon enough.

All finished with the new audi. I’m calling it all done. 

so audi, revision 1 edited. I think the revisions turned out nicely. 

so audi, revision 1 edited. I think the revisions turned out nicely. 

This is revision 1 of the Audi R8. I fixed the door seems, the headlights, and some smoothing across the model. I also fixed the hood and various topology errors were fixed. 

This is revision 1 of the Audi R8. I fixed the door seems, the headlights, and some smoothing across the model. I also fixed the hood and various topology errors were fixed. 

Tagged with:  #blender  #audi r8  #cycles  #audi

Just when you think you’re done, you post to cg society, and then all of a sudden your model looks far from done. 

A new police paint scheme, going to work on an environment render with the red scheme and the police scheme. 

So far this car has been one of the most complex models i’ve created to date. 

Wires can be found here.

7 months ago

Tagged with:  #audi  #r8  #police  #blender  #cycles

Here’re the studio renders of the Audi R8 that i’ve been working on for months on and off. 

Submitting for critique now, so if anyone has any comments, feel free to hit me up at B2Blease[at]gmail[dot]com.

7 months ago 1 notes

Tagged with:  #blender  #audi  #cycles  #r8

War Machine Turn Table (Work in Progress)

I’ve been working on this model of War Machine for quite a while. Here’s the progress i have so far, still have the legs and the arms to finish, as well as the back mounted weaponry. 

Even this portion took a long time to finish.

War Machine Turn Table 1 (WIP) from Ben Blease on Vimeo.

And some wireframes: 

Some brand new ocean simulator test. A subtle shadow of silt was simulated using the smoke simulator in Blender Internal, and then composited into the cycles scene. 

I have the current file uploaded here, minus the cache files, so the smoke sim and the ocean need to be re-baked. 

Enjoy!